- Vertical awning striped, skirt suit set by Vivienne Westwood, debuted in the spring summer 1994 season for her collection, "Cafe Society".
- Single breasted blazer features embroidered orb on patch pocket, two decorative frontal flap pockets, buttons on cuffs and stance are all functional.
- Skirt features zipper closure on right hip.
- Dry cleaned, professionally relined with silk.
- Made in London, see measurements below.
- Size not labeled, best fit US 4 / UK 0
- Total length: 26"
- Shoulder to shoulder: 16"
- Sleeve length: 24"
- Bust: 16"
- Skirt labeled size 8 UK / 4 US
- Total length: 16"
- Waist: 11"
- Hips: 14"
- Zipper drop: 7"
Good condition. No snags, tears, or holes. Wear consistent with age.
*Styled with black silk rose print corset by Vivienne Westwood, c.90's.
Please note this item is for rental purposes only and is not for sale.
Rentals are available only in Los Angeles.